Monday, April 25, 2011

Cheese, Vegetable and Chicken Fritatta

After making all these egg breads and desserts for Easter I had some eggs left in the fridge that needed to be used.  This recipe fit the bill since it used six eggs and is good for you.  I was actually shocked when my whole family ate this fritatta and said that it was good for supper.  I guess maybe my kids tastebuds or maturing, or maybe they were just really hungry!  Anyway it as easy, tasty and healthy!


Cheese, Vegetable and Chicken Fritatta

Ingredients

Frittata

  • 1/2 cup assorted mushrooms, sliced thinly
  • Olive oil spray
  • 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
  • 1 large zucchini, sliced into half-moons
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/4 cup white onion, diced
  • 1 tablespoon Fresh basil, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon Fresh oregano, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme, chopped
  • 6 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup 1% milk
  • 1 precooked and cubed chicken breast 

No comments:

Post a Comment