Thursday, November 18, 2010

Leftovers New Again

So someone recently asked me how I could possibly make 365 different meals.  My answer was this, ready take a deep breath, I don't.  I do reuse some of the things I previously made but in a new way, so therefore they are different and new.  For example the other night for supper we had leftover vegetable cobbler, bowties with turkey meatballs and bow tie pasta and ceasar potatoes.  The new part of the meal was talapia served with leftover frozen homemade chipotle mango hot sauce (previously the hot sauce was served with chicken).   I simply seasoned the talapia with some salt and pepper and baked it in the over for 18 minutes.  Viola, I had a new and different meal with little effort on my part!  I will also be posting great leftover turkey dinner recipes over the next couple of days so watch for ideas of what to do with that leftover turkey and Christmas turkey! Sorry I have no pictures of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment