Saturday, August 21, 2010

Asian Grilled Salmon

Last time I made Salmon it was such a big hit with my kids that I decided to try making it again.  This recipe did not go over as well.  My husband I both enjoyed it (although we did perfer the salmon with the agave nectar on it).  I do not have a picture of the salmon though sorry.

Asian Grilled Salmon

Original recipe Barefoot Contessa


Ingredients
4 small salmon fillets about 1 pound total
For the marinade:
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons good soy sauce
6 tablespoons good olive oil
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions
While the grill is heating, whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle half of the marinade onto the salmon and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
Place the salmon on the hot grill; discard the marinade the fish was sitting in. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Turn carefully with a wide spatula and grill for another 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the fish to a flat plate and spoon the reserved marinade on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment